The Center's research agenda examines issues of adolescent learning, identity, and character formation in an array of settings found in modern society.
- Pathways to Purpose in the Encore Years (PEP)
- Character Development in Adolescence
- The Development of Civic Purpose among Diverse Populations of American Youth: 2011-2014
- The Role of Humility, Truth, and Faith in Moral Formation: A Developmental Analysis of Exemplary 20th Century Lives: 2011-2013
- Young Entrepreneurs Study: 2011-2014
- Civic Identity and Participation Pilot Project: 2009-2010
- Youth Purpose Project: Phases One and Two: 2002-2009
- GoodWork Project
For more information on research projects of the Center's affiliates, please visit our Faculty Members and Affiliates page for links and emails.